EP128emu v2.0.11 has been released
Changes in version 2.0.11:
- Implemented Videoton TVC emulation.
- The epimgconv utility has a graphical user interface now, and it can also convert images to TVC format.
- Various improvements and new features in the epcompress utility.
- SID card emulation using reSID 1.0.
- The debugger window has been made resizeable within a limited range.
- Improved support for Unicode characters in file names on Windows.
- Unformatted or non-FAT floppy disk images default to 80/2/9 geometry if the file size is 737280 bytes.
- Fixed bug in re-opening files selected with a file chooser dialog.
- Fixed FILE device bug in EXOS 10 with files larger than 64 KB.
- Some other bug fixes.